Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?

Article about: hi everyone! just purchased this fork and i have a knife as well. Ive seen them online for sale on other websites so i thought it would be genuine but just to be sure im posting this. any in

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Who got the love note from waffenman,anyway? We never did hear which one was the lucky guy or what it said...
    Word on the street was it was actually you.....But you dealt with him in your own inimitable manner.

SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?
    P
    Many

No such luck...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Who got the love note from waffenman,anyway? We never did hear which one was the lucky guy or what it said...
    William-
    The information was sent to me in confidence so I do not feel I should violate the trust in which he sent it. If the member wants to come forth, that is up to him.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Probably best to end this thread now, in any case. The original poster is gone and the question of the SS Reich cutlery has been answered, so there really isn't any more to say. Is just 5 pages of band width used for essentially not much.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Probably best to end this thread now, in any case. The original poster is gone and the question of the SS Reich cutlery has been answered, so there really isn't any more to say. Is just 5 pages of band width used for essentially not much.
    Done.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5