MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS-SA Biker Plaques, fake or real?

Article about: Hello guys, I came accross this set of Biker Plaques online, not sure if these are plaques or badges, I wish to know whether these are fake or not. Below are the images SS-SA Biker Plaque, a

Default SS-SA Biker Plaques, fake or real?

Hello guys, I came accross this set of Biker Plaques online, not sure if these are plaques or badges, I wish to know whether these are fake or not. Below are the images SS-SA Biker Plaque, and a German motorcycle club badge of sorts, along with the back. I have a suspicion these are merely fantasy plaques, but I wish to really know what these are for sure. Thanks, and have a nice day!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-SA Biker Plaques, fake or real?   SS-SA Biker Plaques, fake or real?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-SA Biker Plaques, fake or real?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Ive never seen anything like this before either

Certainly a fantasy item for me. Why would there be an SS and SA insignia on the same plaque
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Ive never seen anything like this before either

Certainly a fantasy item for me. Why would there be an SS and SA insignia on the same plaque
    Agreed Michael. The only period example (I believe) where the two organizational symbols appear together are on this tinnie. Furthermore they both (op awards) feature rater cartoonish characteristics/features. And the SS/SA badge is poorly cast and can be purchased on this site I believe for 25 euro which is of course the death nail. Best regards.

Brian

Photo from LST

SS and SA Award-Biker's Plaque for Running 5,000 Kilometers.

Thanks for your help guys, I'm truly going to lean on the idea that this is a fantasy item, though many stores sell this, but I do think the wonderful German craftsmanship is not there. What is your guys' opinion on the other plaque?

Quote by DGeneral View Post
    Thanks for your help guys, I'm truly going to lean on the idea that this is a fantasy item, though many stores sell this, but I do think the wonderful German craftsmanship is not there. What is your guys' opinion on the other plaque?
    An eastern European fantasy item, it has the abbreviation "Kraftw" (Kraftwagen) car, it shows a motorcycle so it should be Kraftr (Kraftrad) motorcycle. the fakers can't get anything right.

Thanks, I'll surely avoid these items. Also, I already kinda suspected the Biker badge is fake since the font of the engraving is more identical to the Microsoft "Chiller" font than a traditional German calligraphy style. Thanks for all your help guys, I appreciate it! Have a nice day.