Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS-Waffen and SS Reich porcelain. Real or...

Article about: Thought I'd ask the experts here. Seen these on a site and thought of picking up at least one if everyonme thinks they are authentic. The prices range from \\$46 - \\$60 US.

Default SS-Waffen and SS Reich porcelain. Real or...

Thought I'd ask the experts here. Seen these on a site and thought of picking up at least one if everyonme thinks they are authentic. The prices range from $46 - $60 US.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Waffen and SS Reich porcelain. Real or...
    P
    Many

No doubt you have perused the many threads related to such items on this site. What does your research tell you thus far?

The prices would be right, but, I'm sure you've noticed that there are Many such fakes out there as well these days. Do your researching carefully and only buy if the seller is reputable and has a solid return policy.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thumbs up

I see a couple I wouldn't mind having, since I don't have that particular dish.
    Are these in the USA?
    Sarge

Quote by Sarge View Post
    I see a couple I wouldn't mind having, since I don't have that particular dish.
    Are these in the USA?
    Sarge
    No. The UK. But I've been emailng the seller about over seas shipping they still haven't responded.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    No doubt you have perused the many threads related to such items on this site. What does your research tell you thus far?
    I'm a newbie at this so while I have seen pics, have done reading, there is still room for the opinion of others far more knowledgable than me. To me they look solid even though the SS logos are slightly tilted and different than on other bowls I've seen. And the second one I have never seen the pattern nor font for. But again I'm a newbie, and part of my research is asking questioning when I'm not sure. And also the prices are cheaper than most so... "if something seems too good to be true..." So... ask the experts.

[QUOTE=silvermetalflake;1694613]I'm a newbie at this so while I have seen pics, have done reading, there is still room for the opinion of others far more knowledgable than me. To me they look solid even though the SS logos are slightly tilted and different than on other bowls I've seen. And the second one I have never seen the pattern nor font for. But again I'm a newbie, and part of my research is asking questions when I'm not sure. And finally, the prices are cheaper than most so... "if something seems too good to be true..." as the cliche goes. Hence the reason I'm not relying on my meagre and limited experience as a sole measuring stick. Plus... by posting these here, I have given others a chance to acquire goods they may not have otherwise known about... as demonstrated by member SARGE and his interest.

?

Thumbs up

Quote by silvermetalflake View Post
    No. The UK. But I've been emailng the seller about over seas shipping they still haven't responded.
    If/when you get an answer let me know unless you are interested in all of them.
    Sarge

Quote by Sarge View Post
    If/when you get an answer let me know unless you are interested in all of them.
    Sarge
    Sarge,

They responded at last.

I'm ordering item 93221 SS Waffen Soup bowl as pictured above. Shipping to Canada is 20 pounds roughly $35.00....or $24.00 in American money. Pretty fair shipping... as long as that sucker is wrapped properly.

Cameron

"SS-Waffen"? Screwed up the word order is.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The prices would be right, but, I'm sure you've noticed that there are Many such fakes out there as well these days. Do your researching carefully and only buy if the seller is reputable and has a solid return policy.
    The seller is Spandau Militaria...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast