Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ss wall eagle

Article about: hi guys on the behalf of a guy i know that doesnt believe me when i tell him this is 110% fake i put his up here so you guys can tear this eyesore apart because he wont take my word for it c

Default ss wall eagle

hi guys on the behalf of a guy i know that doesnt believe me when i tell him this is 110% fake i put his up here so you guys can tear this eyesore apart
    because he wont take my word for it

cheers DS

ss wall eagle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss wall eagle
    P
    Many

"A trip or fall anywhere?? Where there's blame there's a claim with our 'No Win No Fee Compensation' package....."
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I cant comment on the eagle since I know nothing about them, but that wooden shoe looks good!

Super reproduction.
    I have the reproduction skull to go with this size of eagle.

ss wall eagless wall eagle

All the best
    Doug

Quote by Saladin View Post
    Super reproduction.
    I have the reproduction skull to go with this size of eagle.

ss wall eagless wall eagle

All the best
    Doug
    Looks like that was robbed from Himmler's personal train, an incredibly rare item.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

That's a ton of aluminum! scrap price X weight = worth.... lol They would make cool wall pieces - but "authentic" is a whole different conversation...

Quote by big ned View Post
    Looks like that was robbed from Himmler's personal train, an incredibly rare item.
    I wish Ned.
    I did this from a plaster of paris blank that I had. Made a rubber mould and then used resin to make more blanks. Hollowed out the resin blank and then sent it off to be cast in Aluminium to see what it would look like. Total outlay to that point was around £25!

Eagle at the top looks a bit rough but would make a nice display set for some SS collector.

All the best
    Doug

?

I agree Doug - I would drop $50 to put that eagle on a wall - it looks cool, and that's about it...

Quote by Duff View Post
    I agree Doug - I would drop $50 to put that eagle on a wall - it looks cool, and that's about it...
    I know what you mean Duff.
    I had thought about making a matching eagle...looks as though someone beat me to it.

I know I have never seen an original or reproduction SS eagle to date. The skull was an easier option to start with.
    The latter ones I have made are far more detailed!!!.......Still repro crap though.

I was thinking of having them knocked out in various metals to see how the look.

?

Do us all a favor and put "repro" on the back.... Otherwise when Im 60 I will have to bomb on people who post here about having a $20K SS wall eagle!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast