Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!

Article about: Фото клейм солонок!! Состояние о&#

Default Re: Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!

rare item
    Flower vase! DAF
    Beer Mug! Wehrmacht
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!   Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!  

Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!   Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!
    P
    Many

Quote by Jupiter View Post
    rare item
    Flower vase! DAF
    Beer Mug! Wehrmacht
    Yet again some great items, thanks for showing them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Not only the Kriegsmarine plates had strips - check out this Large 16" Luftwaffed Serving Platter

Horst

Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!
    Last edited by Horst; 11-29-2011 at 10:34 PM.
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

And also MdA had stripes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!   Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!  

completion of the collection officer Kriegsmarine with strips.

Kriegsmarine buttherdose!
    MINT!

- - Updated - -

Kriegsmarine WELLO Wellner !!
    Servize

Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!   Tableware officer Kriegsmarine with strips !!  

meiner Sammlung!

Fantastic! My favourite is Your DRK set.

hi , love your cutlery , funnely enough the marine is some of my favorate , just love that eagle , i have a few like yours two soup plates , a saucer plate small size , a large oval plate , and a magnificent small size soup bowl with shell shape handels , i realy love that mug of yours fantastic , i use all my stuff every day , but i am very carfull in washing up , plus never put them in a dish washing machine , will ruin the glase , your cutlery is all completly original war time , good on you , plus great choise , but the best is the polizi , just take a look at the eagle with the oak leaf reaf around it thats amazing , keep on collecting !!!!!

wow !!! what a collection , fantastic , i've only got a half of one that i found my self in the woods once !!! never seen one for sale , but thay are about !!! very interesting peaces those , love them all !! i am talking about your salt and Pepper holders , plus a question , did thay hold the bottles in them , or did you just put the salt and Pepper directly in them ??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast