Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Teaspoons

Article about: I have seen this teaspoon set (well, minus 1 actually). It is marked Bruckmann, who was a prolific maker of high quality cutlery at the time. These pieces are stamped '90' indicating heavy s

?

Default Teaspoons

I have seen this teaspoon set (well, minus 1 actually). It is marked Bruckmann, who was a prolific maker of high quality cutlery at the time. These pieces are stamped '90' indicating heavy silver plate of 90% purity with the swastika on the front. I have only been able to find other examples with swastika and eagle or with dignitaries initials by Bruckmann of Heilbronn to compare. The box to me is suspect with these as the maker label says Paul Ott of Oehringen. Could he have used standard issue spoons and had the swastika added later? Any idea on value?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Teaspoons   Teaspoons  

Teaspoons   Teaspoons  

Teaspoons   Teaspoons  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Teaspoons
    P
    Many

Default Re: Teaspoons

Sorry these are junk. Old spoons with bogus marking added and a fake helmet decal added to the box lid.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: Teaspoons

Thanks.