Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thirs Reich Enamel signs?? Opinions Please

Article about: Hello again, i putting up some more ENamel signs , would be very nice to hear your opinions. have you seen them? Good?Bad? Fake? Best Regards Tobias.

Default Thirs Reich Enamel signs?? Opinions Please

Hello again, i putting up some more ENamel signs , would be very nice to hear your opinions. have you seen them? Good?Bad? Fake?

Best Regards Tobias.

Thirs Reich Enamel signs?? Opinions PleaseThirs Reich Enamel signs?? Opinions PleaseThirs Reich Enamel signs?? Opinions PleaseThirs Reich Enamel signs?? Opinions Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thirs Reich Enamel signs?? Opinions Please
    P
    Many

Here i found another D.A.F sign. https://kiwimedals.files.wordpress.c...z_dafsign1.png it looks the same to me.

Hello Tobias

All the signs you show in this post top.. are copies from Poland.. they are seen in enormous amounts in scandinavia at the moment..know of a lot of collectors being offered them from Poland.

A minefield those enamel signs.. i always steer out of them, so easily faked.

Best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Here i found another D.A.F sign. https://kiwimedals.files.wordpress.c...z_dafsign1.png it looks the same to me.
    Please save the photos and upload them directly to this thread.
    Once the items sells, the link will be useless.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Got a couple repros myself. Often see em at Gun Shows selling for under $15. At least mine are obvious. Never forget the Waffen SS toilet paper someone posted a while back. Still makes me laugh.

Ullergard thanks for you reply, have you checked the other thread with the NSKK and Red Cross Enamel sign? do you think its from the same polish fake factory?

Best Regards Tobias.

Mauser9 i got alot of repro signs to ,that i bougth cheap sold as repros offcourse ,they are evrywhere but not seen this one before.

and they are not so easy to find on the internet either seen some of them on legit Auction House sites. but dont trust them more than the local drug dealer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast