Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown find, partial statue

Article about: Hello all, I'll try to keep this as short as possible as it may be nothing. Sometimes in the early 1990's my wife and I took a trip to Berlin, while there we went to Sachchenhausen Concentra

Default Unknown find, partial statue

Hello all, I'll try to keep this as short as possible as it may be nothing. Sometimes in the early 1990's my wife and I took a trip to Berlin, while there we went to Sachchenhausen Concentration Camp. It was a very sobering experience
    , so after leaving the camp we walked around the area. We were just strolling through the woods talking when my wife saw this object. It was sticking about 4 inches out of the ground, this was about 1/4 mile from the camp fence. I've had it all these years and decided to see if anyone has seen anything like it before. I don't have any idea if its even WWII or camp related. If nothing else it's interestingUnknown find, partial statueUnknown find, partial statueUnknown find, partial statueUnknown find, partial statueUnknown find, partial statueUnknown find, partial statueUnknown find, partial statueUnknown find, partial statue

Don't know if I've attached pics correctly or not, I'll find out when I post it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown find, partial statue
    P
    Many

More than a few Germans got rid of anything in the house even remotely associated with Hitler and German Militarism at war's end... I can only speculate that this is a remnant of such housecleaning, as I believe I see a military collar on the fragment...I imagine the rest was buried nearby...
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks Glenn, I didn't see that and that's the reason that I didn't say what I saw in it. No preconceived ideas. I saw something completely different. Thank you for giving me another avenue to explore.