Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Upcoming auction PLENTY OF PORCELAIN!!!!!!!!!

Article about: Proxi-bid has an upcoming auction that has along with other items many lots of Third Reich porcelain. Here is a link if anyone interested https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=101310

Default Upcoming auction PLENTY OF PORCELAIN!!!!!!!!!

Proxi-bid has an upcoming auction that has along with other items many lots of Third Reich porcelain. Here is a link if anyone interested https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=101310 If you take a look please leave feedback as I have been trying to match maker marks with very little success. This auction is not above selling less than original items so not sure whats good and whats not.

Thanks for any info. Dave,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Upcoming auction PLENTY OF PORCELAIN!!!!!!!!!
    P
    Many

Your link does not work. Someone is dumping a collection and saw it yesterday, most of it appears correct but nailing marks won't be easy.

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    Your link does not work. Someone is dumping a collection and saw it yesterday, most of it appears correct but nailing marks won't be easy.
    link worked for me. The mystery of the internet!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    link worked for me. The mystery of the internet!
    It's a conspiracy

?

Quote by David E View Post
    Proxi-bid has an upcoming auction that has along with other items many lots of Third Reich porcelain. Here is a link if anyone interested https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=101310 If you take a look please leave feedback as I have been trying to match maker marks with very little success. This auction is not above selling less than original items so not sure whats good and whats not.

Thanks for any info. Dave,
    Your not kidding... This site is rather "Hit or Miss" I have done well sometimes and at other times been "Fleeced" by my own lack of knowledge... It also is apparent that in certain instances... I will be a "High" bidder and than no one else will bid.. Therefore... I have been IMO pricejacked by unknown bidders that suddenly do not appear any more and it leaves me wondering if this site it "Rigged" or pre-determined what a bidder's max bid is and to go close to the high bid and leave one alone and they pay over price by an insider.
    This has happened more than a few times... G-Man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "