Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Very Rare Führerwein

Article about: Hi, what do you know about the Führerwein? one of my friend has a bottler. what is its value?

So why did he advertise it as original if he doesn't know?...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very Rare Führerwein
    P
    Many

Another seller from HUngary (i am Hungarian )

but he wants for it 6600$

Very Rare FührerweinVery Rare FührerweinVery Rare FührerweinVery Rare Führerwein

my friend can't sell on Ebay, he try to sell here in Hungary. i ask him the origins.
    This is the bottle, what he wants to sell

One of my German Friend says:
    "Did you know that the Fuhrer did NOT Drink Alcohol? He would have NEVER endorsed this, in his name, NEVER!
    Besides that, the RZM stamp that’s on it, the RZM NEVER had anything to do with the food and Alcohol Burreo. That was run By another group. and also the RZM stamp is wrong.
    Its Kind of Neat, BUT Total Fantasy!"

Anybody seriously considering to buy the item seen in post # 12 should ask themselves (at the very least) two questions:

1.) Would a bottle of wine given as a personal gift by Hitler have an RZM control marking?
    2.) Have I ever seen a wine bottle with a swing top?

As for the very similiar bottle that started the thread, again there is the nonsensical RZM mark.

The added information about the "similiar bottle" sold for 4,000 pounds is nonsense, too, or, more, precisely, it is a plump attempt to deceive without actually telling a lie, since that text is completely irrelevant to the actual bottle at hand. The bottle sold in that Plymouth auction actually looked different from the one seen here. (And I personally don't believe in that bottle, either.)

Still, " 'I have never seen or heard about anything like this in my 20 years [in the business]', auctioneer Paul Keene said before the sale." is certainly a good and relevant statement on the matter and worth pondering.

Hitler's wine up for auction | decanter.com

These are from Italy...They have Il Duce Wine as well....It's a 100% total fake label...A novelty/gag item...like fake dog-poop!
    cheers, Glenn

Exactly! If someone is Stupid enough to spend Thousands of dollars for something they have no idea what it is or anything about it.....perhaps they have more money than Brains.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I made these bottles, or rather; I printed these etickets and glued them on old bottles of wine. Still have some bottles left, sold loads on the internet , but always as copy.
    I have different etickets, some on old bottles, some on brand-new bottles, we even made them in nice boxes; red-white-rose.
    The prints we made got better as we got along, looking at originals, and we all had a good laugh over them, and the profit we wee making. But like I said; We always have sold them as copy!! Funny to see them come back as original now.

You aren't the only one who's had that idea...these have been around for a while...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very Rare Führerwein  

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Exactly! If someone is Stupid enough to spend Thousands of dollars for something they have no idea what it is or anything about it.....perhaps they have more money than Brains.
    There are some people with only £1.99 who have more money than brains!....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast