Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wall eagle

Article about: Today, my eagle came. I made these pictures with natural light.

Default Wall eagle

Someone can give me your opinion on this wall eagle early Nazi party. I recently bought. best regards

Early NSDAP Wall Eagle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wall eagle  
    Last edited by Milindre; 04-08-2014 at 07:21 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wall eagle
    P
    Many

Please use the forum uploader for posting pictures, the ones you have posted here will eventually disappear and the thread is useless. Furthermore, on attempting to expand the pics, I got a ' Danger! Virus detected' notice flag up followed by some really gay Spanish disco crap blaring out. Not quite Baccara "Yes sir, I can boogie..." to put it mildly.

I don't particularly care for the plaque either, fakes abound.

Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ouhhhh a bad one!
    Please, you must send it back, on this eagle, you must find RZM markings.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

it was bought here.

Early NSDAP Wall Eagle

- - ------- - -

it was bought here.

http://www.germanwarbooty.com/item-other/other%20x984.htm

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Ouhhhh a bad one!
    Please, you must send it back, on this eagle, you must find RZM markings.
    I've seen several eagles like this, and never had the RZM marking.

That bird is good I think. John has a strong batting average in a wide array of items and while anyone can make a mistake this bird looks right. Its not a stand mount however and cant find a comparison to use it against. Base metal and finish look proper and the cast is o.k as well. I think he is o.k on this but if he had the kickstand model it would be easier. These are never RZM marked by the way and never saw one marked in that manner and that would be a flag initially at least.

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    That bird is good I think. John has a strong batting average in a wide array of items and while anyone can make a mistake this bird looks right. Its not a stand mount however and cant find a comparison to use it against. Base metal and finish look proper and the cast is o.k as well. I think he is o.k on this but if he had the kickstand model it would be easier. These are never RZM marked by the way and never saw one marked in that manner and that would be a flag initially at least.
    I agree with Ajax, as RZM marking has never been seen in these eagles. I do not know much about John, but I have understood that he is well versed.

I like it,plenty of detail always good.

I have to say that I like it myself. The construction is good and not porous looking rough cast, and the details are quite sharp and finely done. It does have a good return policy as well. He has a few questionable items in his listings, but for the most part the rest looks good.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

the information provided to me, these eagles were made of iron; so if a magnet is passed through the eagle, this must be paid. so they may see if it is original or a fake.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast