Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

What is this?

Article about: Sorry didn't know in what section to put this. Please move it if it's in the wrong section. My dad got this item from a friend who bought it in Bulgaria. I don't know what it is for, looks a

Default What is this?

Sorry didn't know in what section to put this. Please move it if it's in the wrong section.

My dad got this item from a friend who bought it in Bulgaria. I don't know what it is for, looks atleast as nazi related item.

/Farradin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this?
    P
    Many

Default Re: What is this?

It looks like a ladies vanity item...

Yeah that's what i think too. Wasn't really sure what that was called in english.

Personally i think it's fake, but are not sure.
    Do you think it's an original nazi item?

/Farradin

I really wouldnt like to say! It certainly looks like a period piece... but would nazi stamped, ladies accessories (assuming thats what it is) be sold to the general public?

What ever it is, it certainly is an interesting little piece

Don't forget that the swastika was also a popular symbol in the 1920's before the rise of the Nazis.

Cheers, Ade.

Yeah youre right , so it might be from the 20's?

/Anton

Hi,
    Nice piece it look period and dont forget some women were fanatical soldiers to, look at those in the camps ect.
    dave.

Yeah thats true Panzer 3.
    But I'm not sure maybe someone added a swastika just to fool tourists? Since he bought it cheap in Bulgaria.

/Farradin

?

Maybe a shaving mirror for soldier or officer. Personally I don't find it pretty, but practical.

it does look like a womans compact, what's that material in the inside bottom