Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

What is it

Article about: This was in with a group I bought a week ago and I am guessing it hung on a wall. There is no glow under a black light, fabric is printed and had tabs on two side. Measures 16"x16"

Default What is it

This was in with a group I bought a week ago and I am guessing it hung on a wall.
    There is no glow under a black light, fabric is printed and had tabs on two side. Measures 16"x16"
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is it   What is it  

What is it  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is it
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

No idea what it is but from that one corner it looks like there was some type of leather/cloth/paper reinforcement to allow it to be hung.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    No idea what it is but from that one corner it looks like there was some type of leather/cloth/paper reinforcement to allow it to be hung.
    That's what I was thinking. It may not even be anything original.
    Marty

Looks like a pendant/staff car flag?

?

I like the fabric construction. Is it printed on two sides Marty? Is it of single ply or double ply construction? Sorry I can't tell. I am not familiar with this piece. Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

If original, This flag would be one of the personal standarte of Adolph Hitler.

Personal standard of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia

Quote by Rossi View Post
    I like the fabric construction. Is it printed on two sides Marty? Is it of single ply or double ply construction? Sorry I can't tell. I am not familiar with this piece. Rossi
    It is printed on both sides but the other side is of a poorer quality or faded on the edges.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is it   What is it  

?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    It is printed on both sides but the other side is of a poorer quality or faded on the edges.
    Hmmm. I liked the other side better. I cannot say now at this point. I would summon the great Bob Coleman and Maybe Leon can help as well.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

It is to hard if not impossible to authenticate some items without photographic evidence. Is it a genuine TR item, who knows. What was it used for, maybe a patriotic wall hanger in home. It's not something I plan to keep but it would be nice to know more about it for memory sake and for the person who may want it. If someone does want it PM me with what you want to pay for it and it will be yours.
    Marty