Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

What do we have here?

Article about: Hello Friends, I spotted this in a Coin Shop recently and thought i would show the forum. As always I appreciate your review and look forward to your input. Peace, Mart

Default What do we have here?

Hello Friends,

I spotted this in a Coin Shop recently and thought i would show the forum. As always I appreciate your review and look forward to your input.

Peace,

Mart

What do we have here?What do we have here?What do we have here?What do we have here?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do we have here?
    P
    Many

It's a Commemorative Coin regarding the Establishment of the Greater German Reich following the Austrian Anschluss and the Annexation of the Sudetenland..."The Uniter and Leader of all Germans" "The Greater German Reich has been established"..

cheers, Glenn

Thank you Glenn!

MAP
    ?

Scary pricy if this is any indication.....

Adolf Hitler Anchluss Silver Medal 1938

1938 Hitler

I don't know e-militaria but I do know John so assume these two are priced to market. (Johns appears to be bronze however)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

"Scary pricey".....Boy your not kidding!!!!!!! For One Fifty its a nice piece, the quality of craftsman ship is very good.

Old Mart

MAP
    ?

Quote by Martin C View Post
    "Scary pricey".....Boy your not kidding!!!!!!! For One Fifty its a nice piece, the quality of craftsman ship is very good.

Old Mart
    Put a swastika or a picture of AH on something and people think it's worth it's weight in gold......
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

For one thing, it's certainly not in MS-65 grade condition. It has visible marks and wear to it. MS-65 is Brilliant and Uncirculated. And, as for the price....$495 actually Would be it's weight in gold...the seller is either delusional,greedy or an outright thief...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."