Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

what is thise and what could it be worth??

Article about: hello folks, just been offered thise. Not really my field of collection. Could anybody tell me what the top (should be a kind of stamp??)and left item are and what it would be worth?

Default what is thise and what could it be worth??

hello folks,
    just been offered thise.
    Not really my field of collection.
    Could anybody tell me what the top (should be a kind of stamp??)and left item are and what it would be worth?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what is thise and what could it be worth??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what is thise and what could it be worth??
    P
    Many

Default Re: what is thise and what could it be worth??

hello stuka,

The top one kinda makes me think its a stamped used for adding bevel to a document, but im not sure.

The bottom 2 on the right are in opinion tinnies, the one on the left i couldnt say.

Tinnies are worth what someone will give for them, sold a few for under 15 euro, but also sold one for over 80 euro..so it depends.

i like the center bottom one...Tag der Arbeit...it looks like its in a nice condition

Hey Squadra33
    thanks for trying to help.
    Bottom right are indeed two tinnies and center one is Tag der Arbeit.
    They where offered at 80 euro for the lot. But it ain't my field of intrest.
    The thing is that it comes from a man who I all ready had some very good stuff from and saying "no" to thise offer could blow up the futur relation. And there is a language probleme between us , so not easy to communicate with.
    But if you say that the tinnies could fetch +/- 15 euro, I better take my chance.And hope some more good stuff appears next time.
    Back in the old days tinnies where not so desirable.

there are quite a few collecters for tinnie's.
    and they sometimes pay pretty high prices to get the tinnies they need to complete a serie.
    and sometimes you have to buy some less desireble items to stay on the white list from a seller, i know.
    if you do buy this lot i might have a possible buyer for the bottom right tinnie..the brigade 42 one

ok; I will let you know.

?

The item on the bottom left is from the WHW collection series "Deutsche Baudenkmaler" made of glass with a total of 16 different motives. The one you show was #7 in the series which reflects the plaque on the Feldherren Halle in Munich reflecting those that died om 9 Nov 23. This series was sold for donations for the Kriegswinterhilswerk 19 - 20 Sept 1942.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Thanks Horst.