Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...

Article about: Found this "beauty" some fool had sent me many a moon ago in a box of junk I was clearing out of my storeroom. It was So Bad, I had to keep it just for the amusement. I have no clu

Default When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...

Found this "beauty" some fool had sent me many a moon ago in a box of junk I was clearing out of my storeroom. It was So Bad, I had to keep it just for the amusement. I have no clue what it's made out of, but it's Marked inside with "830S" ! I Think I have a skillet that's made of the same material this glorious relic is...I particularly like the awesome phony aging they gave it..It even has "wear" to the teeth and has the "bone joint" on the shaft in the back. IF the maker would have at Least made it from actual Silver, he might have had a chance at fooling some naive collector, but stainless steel/alloy/?? Uhh..nope...sorry,cheapskate! You blew it! But, at least we know what the fakers think of Westerner's intelligence...Anybody want a fine piece of bling? Drop me a line!

When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

U-g-l-y
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

William,

I would like to pay the postage and a sizeable amount via Pay Pal and have you send to MAP on my dime. Himmler's Rare Pinkie Ring Prototype really belongs in Michael's Collection compliments of Rossi.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    William,

I would like to pay the postage and a sizeable amount via Pay Pal and have you send to MAP on my dime. Himmler's Rare Pinkie Ring Prototype really belongs in Michael's Collection compliments of Rossi.
    I'll take it!!!! And add some fake glass ruby's for the eyes. Will really add a bit of bling to it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You guys joke about it and next week one WORSE than this will be in amongst all the Eva Braun jewelry and the contents of Hitler's sock drawer on Ebay!

?

Quote by carpediem View Post
    You guys joke about it and next week one WORSE than this will be in amongst all the Eva Braun jewelry and the contents of Hitler's sock drawer on Ebay!
    Speaking of that. A source who rifled through Hitler's Sock Drawer at wars end found this. With Aluminum being the wonder material of the 1930's and 1940's It was not surprising to find a mother of pearl handled toenail clipper right next to his Government Officials Dagger. Makers Marked Dr. Scholls. Not to be outdone there was also a diary call Meine Feet on his nightstand.

When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Speaking of that. A source who rifled through Hitler's Sock Drawer at wars end found this. With Aluminum being the wonder material of the 1930's and 1940's It was not surprising to find a mother of pearl handled toenail clipper right next to his Government Officials Dagger. Makers Marked Dr. Scholls. Not to be outdone there was also a diary call Meine Feet on his nightstand.

When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...When Ring Fakers Get Lazy...
    Easily equivalent in value to a mint early '30s full SS uniform!!

?

Sorry William. Your Ring Thread Got Weird and Crazy! Too many Beers on My Birthday!

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Easily equivalent in value to a mint early '30s full SS uniform!!
    AAAhhhh, it must be a fake though. I don't see an RZM stamp!

It may not be original, but it is still a cool skull ring.