Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Whw ?

Article about: Hi, I saw similar WHW pins, but I don't know. Please for your opinions about this pin.

Default Whw ?

Hi,
    I saw similar WHW pins, but I don't know.
    Please for your opinions about this pin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Whw ?
    P
    Many

?

Sorry to say but this is not a WHW item - The ones your making reference to where issued 1936/1937-1938/1939 and where Bernsteinabzeichen in the form of flower buds and leaves but no needles/pins only small holes with a string to attach to whatever-
    the series numbers were 189 thru 193 and 29698279 were constructed, also series 054a thru 054d.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Then, there is not any connection with 5. Reichsstraßensammlung Februar 1937 ?

?

The 1936/37 set did have pin attachments both straight and safety type - the one you show almost looks like item #054b Eichenblatt - but I don't think so.
    Horst

It is indeed WHW. Amber Oak Leaves and Blooms, 6 - 7th February 1937

Tom

Here's another in the series of 4 stickpins. They are on page 31 of "Winterhilfswerk National Street/House Collections & More - A Collector's Guide" by J.Cassidy & C.Aexander
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Whw ?  

Gentlemens, thank you for opinions and infos. You helped to me a lot!
    Tomorow, I will go to a fleamarket again. Maybe a saler has something for me...

Shame, I bued only this pins from same saler. Litle badge is Landesverband Bayer. Kleingartner and there is not any marks on back. But stick with edelweiss has D.R.G.M mark on back.
    I 'm wondering that edelweiss pin is WHW? Or casuale mountener pre war german pin? Please for your opinions.

?

Both civilian pins not WHW - round pin is a small gardners affiliation pin -
    Horst

Thank you for Quick reply.
    I hope that I will have more luck another time...

Hello.
    Today on the fleamarket, I found this amber pendant at the same saler. I found it in box with a lot of new and old stickpins from Austria, Germany, France...
    I suppose it has connection with the WHW . But I'm confused. This pendant is probably processed stickpin and larger than my first amber stickpin.
    I'm asking for your opinion.
    Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast