Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wood Carving Dliemma's

Article about: I already have an answer for this one or an opinion anyway. But its oak and hand carved and well done most likely by a Euro. Have at it and the story can come later.

Default Wood Carving Dliemma's

I already have an answer for this one or an opinion anyway. But its oak and hand carved and well done most likely by a Euro. Have at it and the story can come later.

Wood Carving Dliemma'sWood Carving Dliemma'sWood Carving Dliemma's

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wood Carving Dliemma's
    P
    Many

?

I would say it's German, based on the oak leaves.

Definitely well crafted, so let me guess, it's a Bavarian wall ornament tribute to Adolf Hitler. And that is not a facetious answer. Dwight

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    Definitely well crafted, so let me guess, it's a Bavarian wall ornament tribute to Adolf Hitler. And that is not a facetious answer. Dwight
    I have to disagree, not that well carved IMHO. Is it upside down and is HV, rather than AH.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Anon View Post
    I have to disagree, not that well carved IMHO. Is it upside down and is HV, rather than AH.

Ehhhhhhhhhh...... Wrong! No soup for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images Wood Carving Dliemma's 

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    Ehhhhhhhhhh...... Wrong! No soup for you.
    Was that supposed to be a humorous put down?

Regardless, it still looks poorly carved to me.
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Anon View Post
    Was that supposed to be a humorous put down? Regardless, it still looks poorly carved to me.
    Of course not, just took me by surprise when you said it was upside down and just having a little fun but no put down, I shot striaght down on the carving and you cant see how good it is from the photos, so I have advantage in gauging that when compared to other pieces. Its oak and its recessed and its good. ;o)

?

Like it - nice find.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    Of course not, just took me by surprise when you said it was upside down and just having a little fun but no put down, I shot striaght down on the carving and you cant see how good it is from the photos, so I have advantage in gauging that when compared to other pieces. Its oak and its recessed and its good. ;o)
    Well I read it as such and to me such a piss taking response is exactly the sort of comments posted in bad taste is why we are having this discussion in the first place. What was with all the EH's and the no soup for me mean't to imply then if not taking the piss?

See how easy it is for others to take your meaning the wrong way, especially when you are attempting to be funny.

I can see this thread going nowhere in a hurry.
    Regards,

Jerry