Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Wooden Carving of Hitler

Article about: Hello everyone, recently purchased a large lot of items and included in it was this hand carved wooden plaque. it appears to be signed MK or MT and looks like it was ripped off a wall or som

Default Wooden Carving of Hitler

Hello everyone, recently purchased a large lot of items and included in it was this hand carved wooden plaque. it appears to be signed MK or MT and looks like it was ripped off a wall or something because the back has a large piece missing. Any thoughts would be really appreciated, has anyone seen anything like this before? or can anyone recognized this signature.
    thank you
    IWooden Carving of Hitler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wooden Carving of Hitler   Wooden Carving of Hitler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wooden Carving of Hitler
    P
    Many

?

You should post better pics, not clear enough for me. Also add some additional pic of the top looking down(showing thickness and grains). I can say that the style of carving is correct for German wood carvings... and the wood has age(even with the bright flash).
    Attached Images Attached Images Wooden Carving of Hitler 

Thanks for your response, i will post better photos in a couple hours

Wooden Carving of HitlerWooden Carving of HitlerWooden Carving of HitlerWooden Carving of HitlerWooden Carving of HitlerWooden Carving of HitlerWooden Carving of HitlerWooden Carving of Hitler

Here are some better photos also the piece is about 12x14 inches maybe a little larger

?

I think your wood carving is original, shows period age, and typical carving pattern to other southern German techniques... see my example. Nice find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wooden Carving of Hitler