Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?

Article about: Hi there. Can you folks offer your opinions on this piece? I'm not too sure what to think about it myself. Cheers! Duncan.

Default WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?

Hi there.

Can you folks offer your opinions on this piece? I'm not too sure what to think about it myself. Cheers!

Duncan.

WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?
    P
    Many

I'm sorry but this is junk The stein is a thing that you can buy in "Goth" stores. Someone has added the marks to fool people.
    The RZM marks should be on for example some of the German belt buckles (not all), party badges and other things but not on a stein like this.

Exactly what I thought! I didn't buy it, but I have seen others like it before and have resisted out of suspicion! Cheer!

Any RZM-marked beer stein is a very silly thing to begin with, a skull-shaped one doubly so.

Modern day Crap with added "Nazi signs"....total rubbish... The Germans Did make more than a few Skull steins-but these were not from WWII. The Skull steins were produced around the turn of the last century and were incredibly high quality pieces highly sought after today by stein collectors. Even the Nazi's did not produce drek like this monstrosity shown.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 09-11-2016 at 03:54 PM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The guy with the watch is the brains of the Postwar RZM application organization. Roy and Zeke Moonshiney R.Z.M.

WW2 German Skull Beer Stein - Thoughts?

Becareful of anything marked RZM or with a number after it...whether it be doctored up Period artifacts ..or anything Postwar.... school lunch boxes are next.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

my god

What a trash.

nearly pi-- myself laughing.