Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

wwii german dishes/plates

Article about: hello, i have a chance to buy these items. i have researched these pieces and they are original. not sure of the value for each? thanks for your help in advance mike k.

?

Default wwii german dishes/plates

hello,

i have a chance to buy these items. i have researched these pieces and they are original. not sure of the value for each?

thanks for your help in advance
    mike k.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture wwii german dishes/plates   wwii german dishes/plates  

wwii german dishes/plates   wwii german dishes/plates  

wwii german dishes/plates  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement wwii german dishes/plates
    P
    Many

Default Re: wwii german dishes/plates

Hi Mike, over here the value would be around the $40 mark per item.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Ade,

thanks for the price info.

thanks
    mike kloiber

in portugal, it would be on the hundreds of euros per item

hundreds of euro per item in Portugal? I hope You are joking because normal price is not over 20-25 euros per 1 item (in Gemany and Austria for example). I have decided to sell some plates from my collection this month and I gladly sell them for 40 euro each. Pluss free shipping to Portugal:-).

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    hundreds of euro per item in Portugal? I hope You are joking because normal price is not over 20-25 euros per 1 item (in Gemany and Austria for example). I have decided to sell some plates from my collection this month and I gladly sell them for 40 euro each. Pluss free shipping to Portugal:-).
    No, im not, everything here costs twice as much. with lower salaries nation wide, someone that has something rare for sale will try to scam others as much as he can, this is a very sad situation that is going on here. its terrible for portuguese collectors.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

So better buy outside Portugal. Even I (I live in Estonia) buy often items from Germany because prices are much cheaper there. In Estonia usually prices for Wehrmacht plate are around 20 euro, Luftwaffe is a little bit more expensive.

Hi Mike, all good pieces. U.S. is about $80 to $100 on luft bowl, others are $60ish.

Joe

jczeigler
    ?

I also have a potato bowl? serving dish but from 1941. in mint condition. I would like to know where I can find a buyer for this bowl. I am an antique glassware dealer, but this is the first piece I have come across. My research has lead me to find that the bowl is worth around$100. 00 us dollars. any thoughts ??? thanks

Quote by jczeigler View Post
    I also have a potato bowl? serving dish but from 1941. in mint condition. I would like to know where I can find a buyer for this bowl. I am an antique glassware dealer, but this is the first piece I have come across. My research has lead me to find that the bowl is worth around$100. 00 us dollars. any thoughts ??? thanks
    Let's have a look....................!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast