Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Zeppelin napkin ring

Article about: opinion needed about this napkin ring ! Please ! i think is real but i am not sure .... 1930s Sterling Silver German Zeppelin Napkin Ring NR on eBay.ca (item 350241756188 end time 30-Aug-09

Default Zeppelin napkin ring

opinion needed about this napkin ring !
    Please !

i think is real but i am not sure ....

1930s Sterling Silver German Zeppelin Napkin Ring NR on eBay.ca (item 350241756188 end time 30-Aug-09 21:59:00 EDT)

Pierre

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zeppelin napkin ring
    P
    Many

Default Re: Zeppelin napkin ring

Hi Pierre,

From what I can see, my opinion is that it is a good piece. Here are a few links confirming that the .925 mark was used by this firm. From what I understand, they were a "top shelf" producer.

*Adolf Hitler Items

* While the owner of the link to the site above doesn't have the best of reputations, the reference he cites can be found elsewhere on the net.

and

New Page 1
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Brindlereo
    ?

I agree that the hallmarks appear genuine, the cresent moon and crown has been a german standard since late 1800's

Thank Steven and Brindlereo
    its a new listed item ,now the price is only $499.95 but i think the final price ,may be $1200 and more

Quote by Pierre N View Post
    Thank Steven and Brindlereo
    its a new listed item ,now the price is only $499.95 but i think the final price ,may be $1200 and more
    Pierre,

My pleasure. If it makes it through all the way to the end, I think your figure could be very close. These things just don't show up a lot (not that I have seen anyway). Because the Hindenburg is mentioned in the auction, I can see bidders driving a high ending price based on the "possibility" ans "assumption" of it's origin.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]