Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

6. SS Geb. Division Nord platte post war

Article about: Hello, I don´t find the word for "Traditionsverband". It is post war. My dealer gave it just to me, with some other paper stuff. It´s a good rounding for a collection board. What i

TCL
    ?

Default 6. SS Geb. Division Nord platte post war

Hello,
    I don´t find the word for "Traditionsverband". It is post war. My dealer gave it just to me, with some other paper stuff.
    It´s a good rounding for a collection board. What is the price for such plattes in GB.
    Thanks Thomas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 6. SS Geb. Division Nord platte post war   6. SS Geb. Division Nord platte post war  

I'm sorry that I can't be of much help but the lack of a swastika makes me believe that it could be post war made.

Luke

TCL
    ?

Default post war

Hello rogge16,
    it is post war, I wrote so, so I try it with my words, the association of former Members of the Division - Traditionsverband.

TCL
    ?

and here I want to show the rest of my barn flea market shopping from today. I will show later better pics in the threads.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 6. SS Geb. Division Nord platte post war   6. SS Geb. Division Nord platte post war  

6. SS Geb. Division Nord platte post war   6. SS Geb. Division Nord platte post war  

6. SS Geb. Division Nord platte post war   6. SS Geb. Division Nord platte post war  

TCL: Sorry about that. I thought you asked if it was post war. I just got up.
    Good luck.

Luke

TCL
    ?

oh no Luke, thanks for helping, but the word Traditionsverband is not easy to translate. If I had the propper word, everybody would know. But former Wehrmacht ore SS staff are no Reservists.
    Last edited by TCL; 08-31-2013 at 12:21 PM.