Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Air raid alert siren

Article about: Rescued and painted this from a disused cow shed

Default Air raid alert siren

Rescued and painted this from a disusedAir raid alert siren cow shed

MAP
    ?

Nice. Bet the neighbors must love it when you crank that handle!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice. Bet the neighbors must love it when you crank that handle!
    Funny you should mention that because me and a buddy after drinking a bit of homebrew that we had poured from those SS bottles let it rip one evening, it brought back some memories of the early 70's here in Ireland, as the local firestation often tested, one that they had, and now 40 years later only this time I got to create the distinctive sound mysellf, it was just as loud but we got no complaints but a lot of heads stook out the windows to see what it was.
    Last edited by Neutral; 07-16-2017 at 11:33 PM.

?

And just how many of those homebrew filled SS beer bottles did you have on hand at the time? Enough to get you and your mate lubricated by the sound of it.

Regards
    Brett

?

Kool find!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Quote by Brett View Post
    And just how many of those homebrew filled SS beer bottles did you have on hand at the time? Enough to get you and your mate lubricated by the sound of it.

Regards
    Brett
    only enough SS ones to get us tipsy, as we just had 11 of those, but we had another load poured into grolsch bottles which we drank and it sent us over and against the odds of walking a srtraight line.
    Last edited by Neutral; 07-17-2017 at 04:00 PM.

I got one, the similar, from Belorussian fleamaeket, bought for 300 US. Up on the crank are plate, where are all information and production year.

Quote by Plekkpea View Post
    I got one, the similar, from Belorussian fleamaeket, bought for 300 US. Up on the crank are plate, where are all information and production year.
    Air raid alert siren
    Last edited by Larry C; 12-28-2017 at 04:44 AM.

Plekpea..I uploaded the photo to your post...the WRF requests not to use photo hosting sites when using links.

Those sites are undependable and can remove any image at anytime without notice ..leaving your post useless.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Plekkpea View Post
    And does it work? Have you cranked it up?
    Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast