Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

all in my bedroom

Article about: hi, this is where all my barn finds end up , well looked after clean and tidy iam a bit short of space

?

Default Re: all in my bedroom

nice

The beautifully collection.

Friendly, Aleksandar

fantastic

sniper1cg
    ?

Great collection, loving the KFS & sporks.

bigwiggy
    ?

Wow very very nice, as echoed above wish i had the room and the g/f would let me, damn nice collection though.

Hello,
    It is a nice bedroom. It reminds me some memories of my own teenager bedroom a long time ago....
    IMO you should get rid of the yellow butterdish visible in the cabinet, under the folding fork/spoon sets...it is a postwar one.
    thanks
    "I didn't use any weapon in combat during the war, but i killed hundreds, perhaps thousands of men...they're now at the bottom of the sea"
    Walter Borg (ex-MI6) Agent and radio operator in Malta, Tunisia and Italy between 1941 and 1945. Arrested twice, tortured twice, escaped twice, survived the war...

"The future torments us, the past holds us, that is why the present escapes us."
    Gustave Flaubert

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

its nice

post some pictures of the helmets and german caps you have

great collection

more pics please very nice collection

thank you all, i will be sending hundreds of photos soon. but since january ive moved house, and unfortunatly the totality of my collection is all in boxes.
    i can not get it out untill my new room is finished. it will be soon! and it will be worth waiting for . see you all soon for some amazing surprise pics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast