Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Antique Store/Flea Market finds

Article about: Just a thread of war relics I find. most of my posts will be during summer because that is when I buy most of my relics. So, here is the first of the items: Objects: m67 frag grenade from Vi

Went to a flea market recently. got a good amount of spendable euros, 5 Swiss francs and 2 Australian dollars for 3 USD. Also picked up to silver war nickels and a Farthing for 1 USD. Got a 1938 German Red Cross book and a silver Buenos Aires medal for the fleet visit to America in 1917.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

?

That is nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

I've been rather inactive on this forum, let's rectify that a bit. Here are some of my better militaria finds from the past few months. A lot of Sterling made a case for my post-WWI silver militaria (the 1902 coronation pin is in there temporarily ). Also picked up two more WWI medals, a British War Medal from a Royal Sussex Regiment Sargeant and an Austro-Hungarian 2nd class silver bravery medal. Also included one of the cases of better silver, some have already been seen on this thread.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

?

Nice pile of stuff. Rich A. in Pa.

Picked up some more Great War era militaria from the local flea market, and that Italian victory medal finally came! Picked up an Italian service medal, Australian hat badge, and a British Long Service medal from a musician in the Royal Engineers! Also picked up a pair of interesting leggings and a photo that I am going to try my best at preserving.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

Also found this interesting collar insignia (Howitzer Battery? Hospital Battalion?), looks to be from the 30s.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

Now I need to go through the rest of the stuff

Antique Store/Flea Market finds
    Last edited by Heavington; 10-21-2018 at 08:05 AM.

?

Nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14