Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Antique store in the outback find

Article about: Hi guys just returned from the bush and came across a little antique shop. Some really cool things but this took my liking. I know its a part of a periscope off a tank. It had \\$15aud on the

Default Antique store in the outback find

Hi guys just returned from the bush and came across a little antique shop. Some really cool things but this took my liking. I know its a part of a periscope off a tank. It had $15aud on the pricetag and i offered $10 and she took it. I quizzed her on what it was. She was close. She said ww2 and its something for looking around corners. She didnt know it was off a tank.

Now my question. Anyone know what tank its off? Im really hoping German and i hope $10 was an ok price.

Thanks in advance guys...

?

I had one very similar when I was a kid, and was told it was a from a Sherman.

Thanks tinhat, Yep looks like a Sheman and not worth much more than i payed for it Oh well worth a gamble. Hoping it was a German vet bring back lol

It's still worth having!...

?

You can start to build your own M4 Sherman..just a little slowly & you might have it complete in around 999 years.lol. But all joking aside still a nice piece of history for a nice price. Thanks for showing . Cheers Terry.