Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bootsale this morning

Article about: by Spitace41 Cheers guys. Yeah, quite lucky actually, my gf will not only model uniforms ......... Certainly beats dressing up in a nurses uniform. Have you got a photo of her trying to do t

Default Bootsale this morning

Just picked this 1943 dated great coat and this 1949 Patt BD with REME shoulder title up for a fiver The coat is a bit battered and the moths have had a bit of a go at it It is nicely marked however. Does the broad arrow in a C mean that it is Canadian? As a bonus when I looked through the pockets this armourer's trade badge came out! Its been a good morning
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bootsale this morning   Bootsale this morning  

Bootsale this morning   Bootsale this morning  

Bootsale this morning  

?

Default Re: Bootsale this morning

I am so jealous of the stuff you blokes find in Europe.....gotta start going to op shops and markets down here to see whats about.....

?

Uh I really like the way the field blouse fits the model. Nice buy by the way.
    Steve

Yes, Spitace41.

The broad arrow in a C is the Canadian acceptance mark.

Nice buys.

Cheers,

P.

Thanks guys. And SteveR, Im sure my girlfriend will be flattered lol

?

Spitace, i cant believe you got your girlfriend to model the coat, i asked my wife to wear a replica Herman Goring tunic once but it was too tight on her !!!!!

?

Nice GreatCoat and BD blouse Spitace, both in fairly good condition as well.

Quote by davejb View Post
    Spitace, i cant believe you got your girlfriend to model the coat, i asked my wife to wear a replica Herman Goring tunic once but it was too tight on her !!!!!

Ive told you before Dave, your wife is aware of any ulterior motives you may have............thats what happens when you are married for any length of time, unless you're a lucky so and so like Ade with his other half Lesley!
    If it's any consolation, my wife is the same, (we've been married 22years this Thursday just gone!) She's got no objection to my hobby, but she objects to being a model for me

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Last edited by jimpy; 08-15-2010 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Addition

?

Nice mannequin!!!! :d

Cheers guys. Yeah, quite lucky actually, my gf will not only model uniforms but is also good at spotting trench art, cap badges, medals etc. Sometimes even buys them for me

?

All the wife buys me is shelving and flat packs which i have to assemble, i ask you, these hands were made for collecting not diy!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast