Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buy Estate sale silent aution box 1

Article about: At Least separate them into groups of like items-such as shoulder boards, belt buckles, skulls, ribboned medals, tinnies, etc. From what I can see, I am not noticing many items to get excite

?

Default Buy Estate sale silent aution box 1

Hello
    Everybody i went to the silent auction (estate sale ) and i known it that was military item but i was very surprice what i found inside the box (3 box) the jackpot some are fake et i will need your help for the authentification if is real or fake i start with the box number 1Buy Estate sale  silent aution  box 1

thank you for you help

meech

?

Default Re: Buy Estate sale silent aution box 1

You are joking Meech surely, each item needs to be photographed seperately, close up shots of front and rear, without that you will be very disappointed for comments

Im pretty sure the SS sculls are authentic based on this picture... JK defiantly need to post each item in their appropriate sub forum with detailed pictures.

?

I would reserve judgement on all the items until proper photos are available, i certainly would not comment on the authenticity of the skulls without close ups

Still. What a nice lot of stuff. I am looking forward to the individual pictures of these items. Estate sales around here seem to consist of old crockery, cheap silverware and horrible lamps.

?

A mix of good and bad I think. The EK1 on the far right looks very dubious judging from the reverse. The Mutterkreuz ribbon is also looking bad. You definitely need to photograph these pieces and post them seperately in their respective forums.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Photo is coming soon and i have 2 more box in the garage i never open for about 20 years is more paper and book andsomme medal and i will need you help for that to i just restart to be interesting about wwii items

i was young i start went i start to buy german wwii item i didn't have alot off money i buy left and right i did't pay attention what i was buying and 20 years ago around 479 german items from wwii papiers to medal in the garage i need you help to identified
    photo is going soon

meech

Indeed, I also see both good and bad pieces in this pile.

As said, post individual photos of each item - front
    and back - in their proper sections.........
    Regards,

Steve.

So Meech, are we to understand that these 3 boxes were bought from an estate sale 20 YEARS ago????
    And this is box #1 and the others are to come - a total of "approx 479 German items"? .....phew!!
    This is going to take some time .........

What is with the swastika flag background BTW?
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Nice find, that looks like it would be fun to sort through! Cheers, Robert

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast