Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Car boot propellor

Article about: superb find ian ,you lucky chap

?

Default Car boot propellor

Found this at a Hampshire car boot sale. Not pennies but it's from four blade Spitfire prop. Hence the smug look.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Car boot propellor   Car boot propellor  

?

Default Re: Car boot propellor

Excellent !!!
    That will fit nicely in the middle of the sitting room coffee table .. (Don't worry what the misse's says !!!)

Gary J.

?

Nice catch! Just perfect for a big(-ish) desk Good catch - congrats.

Funny, how different people perceive text; from the heading of the thread, I honestly thought you'd found the unit, which propells a 'Schwimmwagen' when aquatic!

Aha, at last - a swizzle stick for a giant's cocktail glass! Been looking for one for ages
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I can tell you were pleased by the fact that you took pics of it at the bootsale! lol Very nice. Youve got to keep going because you never know what will turn up.

?

I see what you mean, Scout! I remember that little prop on my Tamiya Schwimmwagon kit. The Mrs likes her Spits and it's now in the front room. The rusty Black Widow blade lives at the bottom of the stairs, not quite so pretty.

All you need now is the rest of the spitty.

cool pickup
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Smile Re: Car boot propellor

Cheers Jerry, I'm working on that one!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Car boot propellor  

Mate that is fantastic! That would be hanging on the wall in the main part of the house if I'd found it, no matter what the missus thought, it's too good to be hidden away from public view.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Mate that is fantastic! That would be hanging on the wall in the main part of the house if I'd found it, no matter what the missus thought, it's too good to be hidden away from public view.
    X2!....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast