Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Carboot find

Article about: Hi all, found this pair of 1944 dated British Tank Crewman's overalls at the local carboot and paid a mere £5 as the chap selling them was downsizing and these were his Uncle's during the wa

Default Carboot find

Hi all, found this pair of 1944 dated British Tank Crewman's overalls at the local carboot and paid a mere £5 as the chap selling them was downsizing and these were his Uncle's during the war (I can only think that he kept them for working in the garage post- war as they are quite bulky). Although they are a little dirty there are no holes or fraying and the zippers still work. I have little knowledge of these items and I am not sure what these overalls are worth, any ideas? Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Carboot find  

Default Re: Carboot find

Quote by Spitace41 View Post
    Hi all, found this pair of 1944 dated British Tank Crewman's overalls at the local carboot and paid a mere £5 as the chap selling them was downsizing and these were his Uncle's during the war (I can only think that he kept them for working in the garage post- war as they are quite bulky). Although they are a little dirty there are no holes or fraying and the zippers still work. I have little knowledge of these items and I am not sure what these overalls are worth, any ideas? Cheers.
    Absolutely fantastic find find...... all for a FIVER!!!!! Thats got to be worth well over £100! It looks in great condition too!

Well done mate!

Lee