MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

english jack knife first model

Article about: hello this is a couple of jack knives that i found in village jumble markets one is made in the North of England, Sheffield, the other is American made in St Louis, the first time ive ever s

Default english jack knife first model

hello this is a couple of jack knives that i found in village jumble markets

one is made in the North of England, Sheffield, the other is American made in St Louis, the first time ive ever seen this,probly a very rare model as i have not seen any info on this one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture english jack knife first model   english jack knife first model  

english jack knife first model   english jack knife first model  

english jack knife first model  

Tom2
    ?

Default Re: english jack knife first model

I have a British knife with the marlin spike but substantially different blades, and checkered plastic scales. Lot of them came here sold as "British navy knives" a few years back. Mine is marked A.B.L. Libert 1951. Has the lanyard loop and sort of a short screw blade protruding from the other end.

Hi Tom, the "ABL" marked knife is actually Belgian. They copied the British design post war.

Cheers, Ade.

Tom2
    ?

Belgian?! well I'll be ........ Probably explains no British military marks obvious on it. Nice heavy knives though. Well they were not being sold for very much money and are in nice condition so you get a good workable knife for the price, I guess. (15$)