Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1214

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Article about: There is a thread about a member restoring US canteen. Taking dents outs. just look for it or a member will chim in about it.

Default Re: Finds in the GARBAGE!

Quote by lithgow View Post
    Sounds like you have an excellent basis for one of those reality type shows that infest the world's TV screens, but one with the twist that it's actually true and not an obvious set up. Seriously, you could be a star Joe (or the Bradley Cooper look alike they get to play you!).
    Great idea then take the item around to the twat that chucked it and front them just like the cheaters show. Then show them the importance and what the person would of gone through to get these items.
    Im still blown away at what people are throwing away. Terrible.
    You guys are doing a great job!!

?

Wow what a find the liner is worn but it is a St. Clair a hard liner to find very cool to find the pair of items

?

Once again Joe your a lucky man

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Once again Joe your a lucky man
    Thanks

Time after time I find myself coming back to Joes page, naturally Im very Happy for you Joe, your a very lucky guy, but on the down side it makes me shudder to think of everything being chucked out that is slipping through collector hands and straight into land fill.
    Keep up the good work mate

Thanks, Kiwi!

True, Kiwi-it's disturbing in the extreme to consider that this facility is just One tiny infinitesimally small location in the Entire World. What has been lost forever? It makes you shudder to even contemplate...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    True, Kiwi-it's disturbing in the extreme to consider that this facility is just One tiny infinitesimally small location in the Entire World. What has been lost forever? It makes you shudder to even contemplate...
    Some people here in the U.S. are scared to posses TR related items... I can't imagine what kind of items get thrown away in Germany, Italy, etc.

Edit: Forgot to mention... That I was handed a note earlier today from a gentleman looking to sell military stuff that he has been accumulating since the 70s. I hope to meet with him either tomorrow or Monday.

?

nice snag

Haven't you found Adolf's body in any garbage pile yet? >.> Man, i love your work! It would be like 'yeap, let's see what treasures people don't want anymore toda' !!

If by any chance come across anything that is related to Crete ( a very long shot, i know but watching all these stuff people throw away it doesn't sound very odd) please PLEASE let me know!!!

Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast