Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 104 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1214

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Article about: There is a thread about a member restoring US canteen. Taking dents outs. just look for it or a member will chim in about it.

Awesome, Larry! Thanks for the heads up! I love hearing about other people doing their part to salvage history from the trash heap!!

It's said many time before but I just say it again; Unbelieveable what people throw away! You have found some very nice pieces Joe! Any news about the 'Zooka yet?

Thanks for the kind words, Kalehond!

Whoever dumped the bazooka decided to reclaim it and I haven't heard anything since. I am not sure if the bazooka was properly deactivated or not...

No *BOOM* then

As the weather gets colder we slow down at the recycling facility.

This was found a few days ago:
    Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!

Nice early issue Pup tent half.

A good find.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Very nice Joe I was thinking its been awhile for you to have posted any good garbage finds. Gary

I know, Gary... It has been a while. The type of trash we get in directly correlates with the season. This time of year we mostly take in yard cleanup and construction debris from people doing last minute roof jobs, etc.

This came in today!

Not specifically military related, but I'm sure I can use it to keep my military surplus rifles well fed!

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Finds from the last two days:

cem650 shotgun shell reloader, junk M1 helmet with 80s liner and Kevlar cloth cover, British/commonwealth pouch of some sort, and a NY City auxiliary firefighter civil defense helmet.

Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!