Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 106 of 122 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1214

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Article about: There is a thread about a member restoring US canteen. Taking dents outs. just look for it or a member will chim in about it.

?

Very nice Joe silver is always a good thing to have. Gary

Thanks, Gary. It was cool to dig thru them. My father is keeping them but he wanted me to help identify and give him a very rough idea of value.

I thought appraising militaria was tough....

Un friggin believe able... There is a couple hundred bucks there easy. Halves are worth $8 each. The dollars are at least $20. The old half is at least $50. The dimes are at least $1.60 and the quarters are $4 each. If you PM me the dates I can let you know if you have anything rare.

Nice find...

The minimum value will be their scrap worth. Here in the UK, silver is around £20 an ounce, which is roughly 30 of your dollars. So if you weigh them, you'll at least have a starting point from which to work.

?

I hope that silver was ditched by mistake - I mean, who'd be idiot enough to throw away valid currency let alone made of silver!
    Nice find.

Here are the latest finds which came in a few days ago. If anyone can help me decipher the last bring back item, I'd really appreciate it! It looks like... "hipster mittens"? lol

Help identifying the collar tabs and shoulder boards would be also be much appreciated!!

Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!

?

You've found some amazing stuff! Wow!

hi Joe, more nice stuff. The collar tab is Luftwaffe signals. The shoulder straps can you photgraph them the other way up?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great finds there Joe!...

?

Joe once again very cool stuff . Gary