Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 70 of 122 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 120 ... LastLast

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Article about: There is a thread about a member restoring US canteen. Taking dents outs. just look for it or a member will chim in about it.

Default Re: Finds in the GARBAGE!

Wow...how much can a dump bill Be? Sheesh...stupid people...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Wow...how much can a dump bill Be? Sheesh...stupid people...
    Our minimum charge is $20 and covers just under 400lbs of garbage. Once you get over 400lbs, the price goes up $.05cents per pound. His dump this time around cost just under $60.

Based on what I'm seeing these things sell for on ebay, I feel like it was a good trade. I didn't make out like a bandit, but I'm still pleased.

Found this today!

Japanese shell...? Can anyone help identify?!

Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finds in the GARBAGE!   Finds in the GARBAGE!  

What is that rifle, Joe ? - A 1903 Springfield copy, a toy, or the real deal.........????
    Regards,

Steve.

Two '03 Springfields in a week! Nice one!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    What is that rifle, Joe ? - A 1903 Springfield copy, a toy, or the real deal.........????
    Gah! Sorry I didn't specify! It's kind of both a copy and a toy! The "rifle" being held by our machine operator is a Pariss-Dunn training rifle. It's a replica of a M1903 that was issued to raw recruits to teach them close order drill without the risk of them killing each other. It's 1:1 size in comparison to my M1903A3... but it's pretty darn light and flimsy. I've read that to find one in the same condition as mine is pretty rare!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Two '03 Springfields in a week! Nice one!

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks, Ade! I wish the M1903A3 was a garbage find! That would have saved me a few bucks to say the least!

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't updated much here. I got a new job at a local college and have been EXTREMELY busy. Tonight has been the first time in a few weeks since I've had the chance to post my new acquisitions. I also haven't been to the recycling facility in quite a while.

I did want to update this thread and say that I got a ribbon from ebay for the Italian WWI medal that was found in the garbage.

Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!

Garbage find of the day!

Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!

?

Damn Joe Awesome is all i can really say

Regards, Lars

I can just see it... "What's this old knife? I think it's a navy knife...it says USN on it..." "Who cares? It's nothin'...throw it away..."
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 70 of 122 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 120 ... LastLast