Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 71 of 122 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 ... LastLast

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Article about: There is a thread about a member restoring US canteen. Taking dents outs. just look for it or a member will chim in about it.

Default Re: Finds in the GARBAGE!

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I can just see it... "What's this old knife? I think it's a navy knife...it says USN on it..." "Who cares? It's nothin'...throw it away..."
    It really wouldn't surprise me....

I know I haven't been on in awhile, but I must say your recent finds have been great! Especially that M1 Carbine and Pith Helmet

Here are some better pics of the USMC pith helmet and USN knife:

Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!

Another great find "professor Joe", but you're looking more like "indiana Joe"(nes ) every day ......

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks, Dan! I'm just wondering if both are authentic/ WWII vintage!

A WWI vintage U.S. helmet was pulled out of the trash heap within the past few days. It's not in the greatest of shape... stand-by for pictures.

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    A WWI vintage U.S. helmet was pulled out of the trash heap within the past few days. It's not in the greatest of shape... stand-by for pictures.
    Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!

Amazing.........! ( The car is packed - I should arrive in about 3 hours ! )
    Regards,

Steve.

LOL Thanks, Steve! I was told about the helmet, but not about the US WWI victory medal and TWO New York WWI service medals! Am I correct in assuming that the two ribbon bars are U.S. good conduct and U.S. Presidential Unit Citation?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Amazing.........! ( The car is packed - I should arrive in about 3 hours ! )
    If anyone is in the area and would like a tour of the facility, just let me know! I can't guarantee that anything will be found when you come... but you never know!

In fact, Josh (Newbie) will be visiting me next month!

Page 71 of 122 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 ... LastLast