Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Article about: There is a thread about a member restoring US canteen. Taking dents outs. just look for it or a member will chim in about it.

Default Re: Finds in the GARBAGE!

Hope you can retrieve it Joe.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I hope you do get it back!!!!!!
    Then we can call you Bazooka Joe.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks, gentlemen! I'll be working on Monday and as soon as that customer comes in, I'll ask him about it.

Looks like my M20:
    I see it doesnot have the blast shield like mine has. Hope you find it.
    They are rare.
    John

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Garbage find of the day!

Attachment 534733Attachment 534732Attachment 534734

I'm not exactly sure where this went... I was at the doctors this afternoon when my cousin (orange shirt) sent me these photos. It has since gone missing... Either one of our workers walked away with it or the customer had a change of heart and decided not to dispose of it.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Indeed it is a 3.5in M20 "Super Bazooka". I have a deact one. I really hope you get it

?

Any update?????

Still no bazooka

Was it demilled? If not it is illegal, you may hear about who has it when they flash it around to much.

Quote by m151dave View Post
    Was it demilled? If not it is illegal, you may hear about who has it when they flash it around to much.
    No idea. I've only seen these three photos of it. I'll keep you gents posted.

A BATF approved and registered de-mill would be a 3" diameter hole on the side of the launch tube, behind the joint where the barrel halves come together as well as a metal bar welded in that transect the barrel.

Good pictures of a demill is here:
    M20 USGI Korean War Rocket Launcher Bazooka 3.5 In For Sale at GunAuction.com

Possession of one of these not demilled is a felony. That is why I bring it up. It would suck to inadvertantly lose your right to own guns because you did not know the law. With the BATF, ignorance is no defense and they always go for conviction, especially these days.

Please do not perceive this post as one of those "know it all" posts, I just want to help a fellow enthusiast not come to harm.

Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast