Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Georgian & Victorian uniform car boot find

Article about: Hello guys i thought i would share the find i had over the weekend it turns out they are Georgian & victorian uniforms not my collecting theme as some of you already know but i couldnt b

Default Georgian & Victorian uniform car boot find

Hello guys i thought i would share the find i had over the weekend it turns out they are Georgian & victorian uniforms not my collecting theme as some of you already know but i couldnt beleive my eyes when the guy started dragging these out of an old trunk
    any comments welcome thanks for looking,
    Ronnie

- - ------- - -

PS, i have had them confirmed as original
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Georgian & Victorian uniform car boot find   Georgian & Victorian uniform car boot find  

Georgian & Victorian uniform car boot find   Georgian & Victorian uniform car boot find  

Georgian & Victorian uniform car boot find   Georgian & Victorian uniform car boot find  

?

What periods do the individual coats correspond to ?

?

Nice finds !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by SteveR View Post
    What periods do the individual coats correspond to ?
    Steve the guys did tell me (the one's who appraised them) and at this moment i cant remember LOl i will have a re think, i think the one which is maily red, white with gold edging was Georgian, and the other two are Victorian, i have been told to put them to auction so when i take them i will take note, sorry,
    cheers for looking and for the reply's
    Ronnie

Great find!
    Any chance to get close up's of the buttons, please?
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

kc1
    ?

Bosleys might be a good bet mind you that little fishing village has a reputation for insecure loads on lorries so i'd make a few enquiries before putting them up for sale. They look museum quality, i hope you got the trunk as well.

Who looked at them for you? Do they know their stuff? Better detail pics would be good to see.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

here you go guys, the epaullet is the brass plate with the name on
    there are a couple more which have three cannons showing artillery ?
    thanks again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Georgian &amp; Victorian uniform car boot find   Georgian &amp; Victorian uniform car boot find  

Georgian &amp; Victorian uniform car boot find   Georgian &amp; Victorian uniform car boot find  

Georgian &amp; Victorian uniform car boot find