MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German, French and Polish WWII Postcards

Article about: A while ago I found a significant amount of WWII postcards my grandmother used to own. Most are completely untouched except for signs of aging, but one of them is a letter addressed to Polis

Xan
    ?

Default German, French and Polish WWII Postcards

A while ago I found a significant amount of WWII postcards my grandmother used to own. Most are completely untouched except for signs of aging, but one of them is a letter addressed to Polish Forces (in English), with a Polish Field Post stamp.

I would appreciate information on if they are at all considered a collector's item and their worth.

I can provide higher resolution scans on request, but I think this resolution should be more than enough.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German, French and Polish WWII Postcards   German, French and Polish WWII Postcards  

German, French and Polish WWII Postcards   German, French and Polish WWII Postcards  

German, French and Polish WWII Postcards   German, French and Polish WWII Postcards