Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

german spoon found in a box of cutlery

Article about: hi, found this the other day in a box , the eagle was looking strait at me through the other spoons and forks ect all on its own. so when you get a chance to go to a jumble market, look hard

Default german spoon found in a box of cutlery

hi, found this the other day in a box , the eagle was looking strait at me through the other spoons and forks ect all on its own.
    so when you get a chance to go to a jumble market, look hard.

Tom2
    ?

Default Re: german spoon found in a box of cutlery

Yes, I might have spotted that and been right on it myself. Lots of jumble sales around here are actually rubbish sales, and picking through mountains of it hoping for an unfound gem does get tiring! However I did aquire a nice Japanese cavalry sword from an owner that did not know what it was. I was not fully sure myself but was sure from the appearance that it was likely worth his low cost.

?

is this spoon for sale please advise

Nice mess kit utensil spoon. No doubt, someone is out there who needs it to complete their set!

And, Artekx...if you'll look, this post is extremely old-it is several years, in fact. Mess kit spoons are common and available,however, if you should need to find one. I think I may even have one around the place myself somewhere...They sell for generally under $50...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

looks grea , lets eat

hi, nice to see people still looking at my photos , yes i still got the spoon , but its not for sale as i dont usualy sell my finds , i am a collecter , i know the photo is getting on a bit !!! i realy must get down to sending some new ones , its been so long now ive forgotten how to send photos ,, is there a new and easy way now ???

?

Hello Wagriff and thanks for the heads up I didnt notice the age of the post...actually I saw a fork on ioffer ref German fork ww2 fourchette allemand originale 1941 ss for sale i adore the simplistic styling... I had a fork and spoon before lost over the years and would like to acquire again....any help or information would be helpful much appreciation and hope you had a Happy Easter

Be careful of ioffer.....it's a minefield of good and bads... I notice at the Collectors Guild they have a spoon for $75 bucks and a fork as well for another $75. Kind of pricey, in my opinion. Are you looking for a 4 piece set or a spoon and fork combo or what? Like I said, if you want a spoon, I think I have one around. I can take a look for it and see, if you want. And, the more that I think of it, I have a 4 piece matching makers marks set too, if I remember right. The 4 piecer's are, of course, somewhat more sought after and usually in the hundred dollar area.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

just looking for a fork and spoon nice clean and deco design let me know what you have as long as matching and yes ioffer especially riech relics is a farse

?

Good old Reich Relics on ioffer, eh? That clown deserves jail time....No ands, ifs, or buts!

Regards
    Brett

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast