Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German SS typewriter

Article about: I found one very interesting Olympia typewriter. Markings on number 5 suggests that this typewriter was used by SS. After war some german letters were changed to Yugoslavian latin letters bu

Default German SS typewriter

I found one very interesting Olympia typewriter. Markings on number 5 suggests that this typewriter was used by SS. After war some german letters were changed to Yugoslavian latin letters but I hope that I will have lucky to found similar typewriter and to chande those letters and hammers to original. Most interesting thing is that typewriter is operational
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German SS typewriter   German SS typewriter  

German SS typewriter   German SS typewriter  

Default Re: German SS typewriter

Ive only seen one before and not in as good as shape hammers and even ribbon look orig to me 39-45 type the hammers can be tracked down to a particular note or letter because of MFG of the hammer flaws. Good luck. ERIC

?

Careful with these, I know of one guy that has had shed loads of them over the last few years, all makes and types...

I bought one, a Erica, some years ago. Also had the SS runes above the 5. Sold it on to a museum for ten times the price I paid.