Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Great farmhouse finds!!

Article about: Yesterday we made some great finds again, in the North of France! I had been in the farmhouse many times and made some really great finds, so yesterday we decided to go back one more time be

appie
    ?

Default Great farmhouse finds!!

Yesterday we made some great finds again, in the North of France! I had been in the farmhouse many times and made some really great finds, so yesterday we decided to go back one more time because they are going to pull the farm down. Its in very bad condition as it has been empty for many years, and its dangerous to go up the stairs.
    Me and my mate found a wooden board that covered a stairway to the basement, I never found the entrance before so we went down with some tourches.
    Amazing! Down there we found a large amount of WH blankets, US jerrycans, German jerrycans some in DAK color, a very nice M42 single decal LW lid with strap, liner and the name Schütze Azek Jozeph, a very nice WH canteen bottle, a piece of a .303 Lee Enfield rifle, loads and loads of 7.9mm Mauser rounds in the boxes, a pile of Y straps, some cut up, some dry and rotten, but some are in very good condition too. Some have names on them, so now we are cleaning of the dust to see what they say.
    In the shed we found 5 wooden boxes of 8cm Grenades German, 12 wooden boxes for the no 36 Mills bombs, 6 pairs of Y straps, one DAK and one FJ, a WH pioneer plier, loads of smaller straps for the Zeltbahn, some with regimental markings, German wooden tent pegs, the big model, three big barrels with KM markings for charges for a large bore canon, a Canadian water cleaning set, German first aid box, a pair of German Stieffels, pickaxe and spade American, and a set of large lamps that we believe are for a German truck.
    We are going back tonight for the very last time to clean out the last bits and pieces. We hoped to find some nice MP40's, but no luck on that one, but anyway these are some very nice finds.
    Maybe I forgot to list some bits, but once we cleaned it all we will make some pics!
    Ciao from France!

Thumbs up Re: Great farmhouse finds!!

Hi Appie

Pictures, pictures, pictures, ...

Greetz

Nick VR

?

Default Re: Great farmhouse finds!!

Sounds like a dream come true. Can't wait for the pics.

Lucky man, you lucky man.

Ty

?

Now you can sing an old spiritual song titled "Yes Jesus Loves Me." and really mean it.

Amazing finds..... makes you ownder what else is lurking out there inattics and sheds waiting to be found!!!

?

Fantastic...thats a dream come true..

Unbeleaveable , cant wait to see some pics , what a buzz , cheers Raymond

You seem to have stumbled on someone's long lost collection. Lucky you! How will you's divi it up?

?

Thats an amazing find cant wait to see some pix of the horde.
    Cheers Scott.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast