Ground ,attics,barns -My yesterday pick up photos as promissed

Article about: Hello guy,s.Here are pics of some stuff i brought back home after yesterday,s trip-visiting some of my digger/attic sneaker friends.For all stuff is paid honest prices-nothing is stolen Ther

Default Ground ,attics,barns -My yesterday pick up photos as promissed

Hello guy,s.Here are pics of some stuff i brought back home after yesterday,s trip-visiting some of my digger/attic sneaker friends.For all stuff is paid honest prices-nothing is stolen
    There is :some ww1 russian zarist army soldier awards and military documents
    :ww1 german rucksack-realy freat condition-without leather belts,but rest is super
    :Latvian army (pre 1941 )collar tabs-nice pair ,great detailed
    :ww1 Lituanian Jew pasport -given by German military autorities.Great period item with finger print,and photo.(Pasport fount in Latvian attic-....maybe poor guy somehow escape from german militaries..who knows.RIP)
    :2 helmets from battlefield,1 green M35 DD saved from old man hands.Has been remade for cup on long hande to cleen CW in garden...THAT,S HOW MANY GELMETS ENDED UP HERE .
    OLMAR-german army standart stuff.uhh-REAL TEXAS CHAIN SAW.could be rebuilt and used again.
    :Army field engineer tongs-great Wa marking,producers stamp and 1939.
    :rusty but sympatik-p38 handlle.nothing special-but i allways take such pieces-as looks great for display .
    :bunch of different size boot nails,k98,mp38/40 muzzle cowers,kriegsmarine buttons-exelent condition.
    ;pre war coffe cup-nice eagle stampas you can see.
    : SS penant with motorized backery symbol on it....NEWER SAW ENY BEFORE.But for sure i saw and also had before lot of metal made tactical unit symbols,road signs,signs for fixing on armored cars etc-MOUST SEEN BY ME BEFORE-WAS CLEAR SOLDIERS MADE SIGNS.This one cloth-57cm long 42 width.But real countryside attic stuff-on photo after washing.
    :Front part from german armored car-quite big-2.14m long.Few times repainted in cammo.Fittings for head lamps still with remains of electric wires.Littlebit bend at left side-maybe has been knocked out and without driwers controll hit some wood.As found by my friend in forest where buttle roll ower.MAYBE YOU GUY,S CAN HELP ME RECOGNIZE TYPE OF THAT CAR!!Even i do not need this part i would like to offer it to somebody with knowing from wich type of armored car it is.
    HOPE ENJOY THIS STUFF AS MUCH AS I DO.WITH ALL RESPECT TO YOU GUY,S-Ostlanddigger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picture 1142.jpg   Picture 1141.jpg  

Picture 1143.jpg   Picture 1144.jpg  

Picture 1145.jpg   Picture 1146.jpg  

Picture 1147.jpg   Picture 1148.jpg  

Picture 1149.jpg   Picture 1150.jpg  

Picture 1151.jpg   Picture 1152.jpg  

Picture 1153.jpg   Picture 1154.jpg  

Picture 1155.jpg   Picture 1156.jpg  

Picture 1157.jpg   Picture 1159.jpg  

Picture 1158.jpg  

Default Re: Ground ,attics,barns -My yesterday pick up photos as promissed

P.S-lot of civilian stuff also bought but thats not interesting,therfore didn,t made eny photos of that.

Jan
    ?

There still is a lot out there to be found.

Thanks for sharing!

Jan

I,ll be grateful if someone may help me to find out type of armored car which expired on the front part-it is 2.14m long...maybe little longer as it is littlebit bend at one end.