Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

holidays spend sneaking around.......

Article about: good evening comrades.spend holidays snaeking around battlefield areas.some finds......!dammn spend 10 hours cleaning all this.hope you like result.shells captured by germans from chez or ma

Default holidays spend sneaking around.......

good evening comrades.spend holidays snaeking around battlefield areas.some finds......!dammn spend 10 hours cleaning all this.hope you like result.shells captured by germans from chez or maybe poland-used,relouded-marked and used again.2 smaller shells from 3,7cm PAK,flak etc.8,8 cm box for tiger tank-old man pick few up,after tanks was louded up and leave his father farm.shame but just this one survived-BUT COMPLETE.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture holidays spend sneaking around.......   holidays spend sneaking around.......  

holidays spend sneaking around.......   holidays spend sneaking around.......  

Thumbs up Re: holidays spend sneaking around.......

Wow! Some real great finds! You did a real bang up job cleaning them too. Nice.

Default Re: holidays spend sneaking around.......

markings on 8,8 cm box shows that box was refiled twice after first was send to enemy.i would say VETERAN BOX.russian shoulder bords for tankcrew found in attic.nothing special-just both are different models and different tanks.goldplated and silverplated.ofcorse such expeditions brings lot of spareparts etc garbage,but nothing interesting to see.the best is on pictures.

thanks PACKIN9.THAT WAS REALY HARD.but what to do-as i always said this is not hobby-this is DIAGNOSIS

?

I think in Latvia is still a lot of stuff like that in the attics, is it right?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Great ordnance Items...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

to be honest Dima-that time when such stuff was laying all around and everywehre is GONE.i was lucky to by this stuff because my local friends who lives out there near at russinan border just caled me:usualy they say-you must come,i.ll find out that some old man or farmer or other ....has some war stuff.(usualy i pay for such info-not much but .so-then i,m planning RELIC HUNTING TOUR.sometimes just travel around through old willages-talking to old people.listening war storys.getting info about lockal battles,shoot down planes,sunked tanks(moustly germanin every lake you can see around,lost soldier grawes-thats important cause i,m member of fallen and lost soldiers searching group.an so on and so on.i like to talk and listen to old people-they are like walking history books.

Your fortunate to have such a great hobby. You won't run out of places to too soon. And keep all 10 fingers etc.!