Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Liberated items re emerged

Article about: These items were given to me by a local man who was in the british army in France,the pennant im assuming is small vehicle,the black item i think is a elevator servo marked on plaque Liomer

Default Liberated items re emerged

These items were given to me by a local man who was in the british army in France,the pennant im assuming is small vehicle,the black item i think is a elevator servo marked on plaque Liomer sept 11 1944 and the big aluminium block im stumped on it has what appears to be reed valves,no markings other than end bolts seem to say jet hi tensileLiberated items re emergedLiberated items re emergedLiberated items re emergedLiberated items re emerged.

?

wrecker, There must be some significance to these items.. I did a google search ( you probably did too ) but came up empty handed, just war related troop movements etc; etc;.
    Hopefully a fellow member can assist and shed some light on these interesting pieces.. Best of luck ... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Nice gift. Nice man.

Thanks very much i forgot to mention the servo was given to me as a V1 rocket part and does appear via some poor line drawings to be similar to an elevator servo ,Liomer is in picerdie France.

Looks like the aluminium bit is a flap valve grid,see if you agree via attached picsLiberated items re emergedLiberated items re emergedLiberated items re emerged

Heres some pics of rudder servo for those interestedLiberated items re emergedLiberated items re emergedLiberated items re emergedLiberated items re emerged

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.