Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M 35 DD white camo helmet from attic

Article about: This helmet is recently bought by my friend and was found in the old attic in the battlefield area. This one is clear and nice example how does they was used in eastern front. Absolutely nic

?

Default M 35 DD white camo helmet from attic

This helmet is recently bought by my friend and was found in the old attic in the battlefield area. This one is clear and nice example how does they was used in eastern front. Absolutely nice and nearly untouched condition. just the cover is removed by the guy who found it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 35 DD white camo helmet from attic   M 35 DD white camo helmet from attic  

M 35 DD white camo helmet from attic   M 35 DD white camo helmet from attic  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

240stevek
    ?

Default Re: M 35 DD white camo helmet from attic

The Ultimate attic find.
    What battlefield area is it from?

?

Auvere stronghold, Narva area- Estonia
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

WOW! Very nice! Congrats to your friend on his good luck in obtaining it.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Great find Dimas , thats what i love about Estonia History is still there,

regards

Paul

SS Ring Man
    ?

The best stuff comes from the attic,no body wants it so out of sight with .Good for you hell of an item

What luck! You never know.