Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

magazines to I.D.

Article about: Iv found some magazines id like for some one to I.D. if possible? iv drawn the emblem stamped on the bottom as i couldnt get a clear pic.Any info appreciated

Default magazines to I.D.

Iv found some magazines id like for some one to I.D. if possible? iv drawn the emblem stamped on the bottom as i couldnt get a clear pic.Any info appreciatedmagazines to I.D.magazines to I.D.magazines to I.D.

?

Default Re: magazines to I.D.

cornishboy
    First pic-HK- Heckler-Koch?

heckler & koch magazine for the L85 A2

Hi Cornishboy,

The mag is a Heckler & Koch High Reliability 5.56 30 round mag. Originally designed for the SA 80, it is also compatible with the M16/M4/AR15 family of weapons as well as any other that utilizes the standard NATO mag. It was estimated to be 30-50% more reliable than the previous straight mag during testing in all combat conditions, during which over 500,000 rounds were fired without a stoppage.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks guys, oh and Ned you can never have enough information,thankyou very much:-)

Quote by cornishboy View Post
    Thanks guys, oh and Ned you can never have enough information,thankyou very much:-)
    Or ammo either!!!

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Cornishboy,

The mag is a Heckler & Koch High Reliability 5.56 30 round mag. Originally designed for the SA 80, it is also compatible with the M16/M4/AR15 family of weapons as well as any other that utilizes the standard NATO mag. It was estimated to be 30-50% more reliable than the previous straight mag during testing in all combat conditions, during which over 500,000 rounds were fired without a stoppage.

Regards, Ned.
    Ned is the WRFs own little encyclopedia, and that picture is really HIM, in his usual bedtime attire !

Steve T

"Ned is the WRFs own little encyclopedia" - Unfortunately i'm too old to know everything...

"and that picture is really HIM, in his usual bedtime attire !" - Minus the gimp mask and pink fluffy slippers.

Toodlepip, Ned.

i imagine his bed to be one of those mags as hes as quick as a bullet with his posts!