Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Estate Sale Find!

Article about: Ok here are a few Pics of the M1944 "jungle" packs (filled with dirty laundry )and also a pack that I have no idea what its for (I have 6 or 7 of these)

Default My Estate Sale Find!

So my wife found an add on craigslist that said that there was an Estate sale with "Army surplus of all kinds from World War 2 " so I woke up ewarly and went to see what they had..Well there where 6 M1928 Harversacks Mostly mint and unissued In brand new shape! there where 3 M1944(?) "Jungle" packs and 4 pairs of A-10 winter flight pants (all in new Shape!) and 3 pairs of A-8 winter flight pants (2 in good shape the others used) ..And also 2 M1943 jackets ! And few other packs that I don't know what they where for (any help?) and 4 sleeping bags and one M1 carbine ammo pouch.. Well the long and short is that i paid $40 USD for all of it !!!!!! The last 2 photos are the bags that i don't know what they are
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Estate Sale Find!   My Estate Sale Find!  

My Estate Sale Find!   My Estate Sale Find!  

My Estate Sale Find!  

Default Re: My Estate Sale Find!

If you are ever interested in getting rid of one of the m1943 jackets, contact me.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    If you are ever interested in getting rid of one of the m1943 jackets, contact me.
    they are both in used shape (stained and a few tears ) Im not sure if you want one or not in that shape

Sure, it isn't THAT much of a problem.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    Sure, it isn't THAT much of a problem.
    well make me an offer

Nice finds! I rarely find things at estate sales.

There is a PM in your inbox duke...
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

hey I have 2 of the 1928 haversacks, I saw one had the bottom blanket attachment, with the leather strap, that doubles the value on them, I have 1 with it & 1 without it, you scored big on those, I have seen them go from 150.00 to over 200.00 on ebay, with the bottom attachment, good luck , you hit paydirt there, did you get the pile liner jacket with the m-43's? I have 2 one is unissued & a unissued pile jacket, then another it has paint on one side, but other than that it's ok, plus I have a good plile jacket with it. you made out man, like a big dog.

Fantastic find. Craigslist is a very good source for obtaining militaria from all nations and era's. A few years back i too scored on an estate sale which landed a near mint M43 coat and a ton of other items but for free!

rgrds, Ty

You got a very good deal!

It would be nice to see the M1944 packs in better detail.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast