Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

nazi armband and eagle

Article about: Hi Steve. There is discussion among collectors as to wether these were simply produced BY the SS or worn by the SS (on their greatcoats). It might easily be a matter of both cases being corr

JDH
    ?

Default nazi armband and eagle

these items were givin to me a few years ago anything you can tell me would be great thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nazi armband and eagle   nazi armband and eagle  

nazi armband and eagle  

JDH
    ?

Default Re: nazi armband and eagle

more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nazi armband and eagle   nazi armband and eagle  

COnstruction and the tag looks good to me. There is a lot of debate as to wether these were used by the SS or simply manufactured by the SS. Nonetheless - regardless of the ongoing debate - I would say yours is a good example!
    Cool! The bird is a luftwaffe breast eagle used by the air force. It too looks like a good one!

Rob

JDH
    ?

any idea on a value or date of when these could have been used

I'd say the armband can go for about $150-$200 and the eagle for maybe $40-$45. Not sure when these would have been worn exactly but the SS armband would have been used between 1934 and 1945. Perhaps others can be more specific. I'm using 1934 as that is when the RZM was instituted (tag on back of armband).
    Cheers!
    Rob

JDH
    ?

thank you for the info

My pleasure!

Rob

very nice original items,,,

JDH
    ?

THANK YOU

Was there a variant of SS armbands that lacked the horizontal black bands at the top and bottom???
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1